The unifying theme between both of these stories is the propagation of heresy. Heresy throughout Christian history is traditionally punished severely because it propagates false ideas about the nature of God and His revelation. I speak not of mere disciplinary disagreements, or cases when charges of heresy were falsely used to silence public criticism since both are sins and there are many examples of people abusing this for their own ends. What I speak of are clear cases of heresy, such as Arianism. Arianism is the heresy that Jesus is a superman but not God. Spread originally by the Libyan priest Arius, his heresy infected 75% of all Christians and 80% of bishops. Coming at the dawn of the 4th century, Arius’ teaching endured for centuries after his death and provided the basis for Islamic theology’s denial of Jesus’ divinity. Arius the heretic being devoured in hell while Melchizedek the righteous looks on. But if he were alive today, Melchizedek would be called an “intoleran...

Castor oil is very useful medicine , thanks for this post , I like your blog .
ReplyDeleteIt was not first article by this author as I always found him as a talented author. Victor Stone Jacket
ReplyDeleteI am glad to be here and read your very interesting article, it was very informative and helpful information for me. keep it up.
ReplyDeleteHarley Davidson Marlboro Man Jacket
Hi , Thank you so much for writing such an informational blog. If you are Searching for latest Jackets, Coats and Vests, for more info click on given link-Knights Varsity Jacket
ReplyDeleteSuch an interesting article here.I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Akira Jacket
ReplyDelete